Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/26/14
- Sometimes we wonder if Bryan Fischer just stays up at night trying to figure out ways to troll for attention: “Perhaps the most sinister and dangerous lie the left has beaten into the brains of unthinking Americans is that there is strength in diversity. Nothing could be further from the truth. Diversity, as the first syllable in the word implies, divides. It does not unify. It fractures, debilitates, and diffuses. Energy that could be harnessed through unity of purpose and values is frittered away.”
- Don Feder declares that “Rand Paul’s politically correct spasm over Ferguson should preclude the possibility of Son of Ron getting anywhere near the GOP nomination in 2016.”
- Similarly, Ken Blackwell says that Ben Carson doesn’t actually have a chance of becoming president: “[T]o think that you could go right from being a world-renowned surgeon to leading a national government and becoming the leader of the free world is a bit of a stretch.”
- Bill Muehlenberg thinks that people who support abortion rights ought to be forced to “tour an abortion mill, and look at what happens, and handle the remains of a burned or dismembered baby.”
- Finally, Christian apologist Alex McFarland says that, next to the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden, Islam is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.