Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/25/16
- Paul Blair lost a runoff election for a GOP state senate nomination in Oklahoma and is not taking it well.
- Glenn Beck and his producers are refusing to abide by a judge’s order to name their sources in the defamation lawsuit against them.
- Speaking of Beck, he always talks about the importance of personal integrity and decency, but tonight he’ll be spending an hour hanging out with Mel Gibson.
- Paul Hair says that his “default position on refugees has changed. I now believe it is immoral to help them.”
- Erik Rush longs for an alternate reality in which Hillary Clinton could be see for what she truly is: “Objective reality would probably represent her appearance as an amorphous, grayish-green entity with only occasional glimpses of her leering face and trendy designer apparel peeking through the goo. Festering boils, sores and other lesions would populate a shifting, gelatinous corpulence. Groups of diseased genitalia and excretory organs might form in random areas on her glistening skin, migrating across its surface and occasionally engaging each other in horrid fashion.”
- Finally, David Barton says that we mock him for claiming that the Bible opposes the minimum wage because we have never read the Bible and don’t know what it says. In fact, the reason we mock Barton is because we have read the Bible and know what it says.