Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/25/15
- NOM needs donations because “same-sex ‘marriage’ activists have adopted what is essentially a totalitarian regime — they want every American to be forced to accept gay ‘marriage’ and are prepared to invoke the full power of the federal government to force everyone to accept the sham ruling the Court handed down.”
- Dustin Siggins and David Flynn explain “Why Same-Sex Marriage Will Never Measure Up To The Real Thing.”
- It seems that a few BarbWire columnists are not fans of Donald Trump, with one even comparing him to Joseph McCarthy.
- Noah Beck offers a convoluted explanation of why “the best possible outcome, at this point, would be a Congressional resolution that rejects the Iran deal but then gets vetoed by Obama” because this is the only way to save Israel.
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly says “the world can probably survive a woman as U.N. secretary general, but not the emasculation of America’s elite combat units.”