Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/24/16
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that “Black Lives Matter is a hate movement. They lionize black thugs. They falsely accuse and endanger innocent whites and police. They provoke riots, black-on-white assaults, and police assassinations. They poison the minds of blacks and gullible whites. They have no sense of justice or freedom. They are led by white anarchists, communists, black homosexuals and lesbians. They hate families and God — two things blacks need most.”
- John Biver warns that “the only way the Judeo-Christian West collapses is either through a surrender to Islam, or a surrender to the religion that is the greater short term threat: liberalism/progressivism.”
- Steve Deace says that most Americans would “take the dog Obama ate” to be president over either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.
- Wayne Allyn Root says that just as “black Americans had a right to be mad 100, even 50 years ago … today it is the middle class getting the short end of the shaft. We didn’t march for civil rights, fight for equality and stand up against racial inequality so that the pendulum could be reversed and swung against us – so our children could lose jobs, or admission to college because they’re white.”
- Peter LaBarbera responds to the Right’s favorite new “not-born-gay” study: “Homosexual activists have been desperate to try to say they’re ‘born that way’ because they believe this absolves them of their moral responsibility for their sexual behavior.”
- Finally, Eric Trump says his father’s run for president “might even be a higher degree of public service [because he] does not need the job.”