Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/22/14
- James Robison is very angry about all the lawlessness on the part of the protestors in Ferguson, Missouri: “We are experiencing the attempted destruction of life and liberty in our own heartland. It is all-out rebellion against the rule of law.”
- Laurie Higgins defends the firing of a gay church choir director because “both the Old and New Testaments teach that homoerotic activity is profoundly sinful and abhorrent to God. The New Testament teaches that those who engage in homoerotic activity—among other sins—will not see the kingdom of God.”
- Brandi Kay is very upset that “women in suits and loud exultations of the unfairness toward women have ruined life as we knew it. They took the feminine mystique out of the equation. Some of us liked being treated like we were something special, to be treasured by all men.”
- Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee, Family Research Council Action, Students for Life of America, and the Susan B. Anthony List are launching a “Summer of Life” campaign is support of legislation that would outlaw abortion after the fifth month of pregnancy.
- Finally, Glenn Beck begs the world to listen to him before it is too late, because he has been right about everything up until now.