Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/2/16
- Some interesting insights into Glenn Beck’s lawsuit against his own former CEO.
- Laurie Higgins warns that efforts to protect the rights of transgender students mean “that eventually all restrooms, locker rooms, and showers will be co-ed.”
- The AFA’s Walker Wildmon calls for an end to Muslim immigration and says that “if [Donald] Trump wins and we change our policy to spend the time and energy suspending immigration from countries we deem a significant risk, then we must be willing to monitor mosques.”
- Bryan Fischer says that naming a Navy ship after Harvey Milk is building a “‘Jerry Sandusky Stadium’ at Penn State.”
- Finally, the AFA shares Fischer’s outrage and has launched a petition urging activists to “contact your members of Congress now, urging them to get involved in stopping plans to name a United States military ship after known sexual predator and pedophile Harvey Milk.”