Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/17/16
- Just how many reboots is Donald Trump’s campaign going to have?
- Wayne Allyn Root says that “Justice Scalia is begging from his grave” for Republicans to wake up and rally around Trump.
- Milo Yiannopoulos declares that “God-Emperor Daddy” Trump “has dramatically overtaken the chronically Muslim-friendly Democratic Party on gay rights.”
- Behold the latest right-wing scandal: Hillary Clinton sometimes sits with a pillow behind her back.
- Finally, Lance Wallnau says that Trump’s campaign is prophectic: “The commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem starts with the decree of Cyrus recorded in Ezra 1:1-4. The word starts with rebuilding the house of the Lord. It was this ‘Cyrus decree’ that worked its way through King Darius and King Artaxerxes till Nehemiah engaged his task to build the wall surrounding Jerusalem. We’ve got prayers for America still stored up and waiting for release! These two phases ‘the house’ and ‘the wall’ should make believers stop and wonder. This is a direct promise touching the church and restoration of society. The controversy over ‘building the wall’ in current-day politics is more symbolic than people think.”