Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/16/16
- Paul Hair says that “Democrats have a moral duty to do evil” and warns that “should this coalition succeed in electing the communist Hillary Clinton to the White House, don’t be surprised when things become worse. After all, it’s the only possibility from a politician whose party openly supports terrorists and attacks Christians.”
- Joseph Farah asks if there is “even one so-called ‘progressive’ civilization in the history of the world that has offered ‘gays’ the kind of safety and security they have achieved, outside of the Judeo-Christian, Western, limited-government model?”
- Apparently, Dinesh D’Souza thinks that he is a lot like Gandhi and Nelson Mandela.
- Hans von Spakovsky says that those serving in the Obama administration, “if they weren’t working in government, would be leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement, because they have exactly the same false beliefs that the Black Lives Matter movement does.”
- Finally, Lance Wallnau says that “God Sent Donald Trump to Wage War Against Destructive Spirits.”