Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/13/15
- CWA’s Mario Diaz says that anti-discrimination efforts “are an attack on God Himself.”
- Glenn Beck’s ability to be shocked by reading confirmation of his own prophetic declarations into just about everything is actually quite impressive.
- Peter LaBarbera has some suggestions of what sort of questions Fox News should have asked GOP presidential hopefuls during last week’s debate: “Should God bless America when Americans cavalierly ignore the Creator’s moral law and embrace sins (e.g., homosexuality, pornography, fornication and abortion) in the name of civil- and constitutional ‘rights’?”
- Mike Huckabee says that God will once again be able to bless America if Planned Parenthood is defunded.
- Finally, FRC prays against the The Equality Act (“May this destructive bill never see the light of day in either chamber!”) and for the First Amendment Defense Act (“May Christians rally this August to make sure their representatives cosponsor and vote for FADA!”)