Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/13/14
- Tony Perkins, Rick Scarborough, Mike Huckabee, Sen. Ted Cruz, and the Benham Brothers will all be teaming up for a “Star Spangled Sunday” event on September 14.
- Jennifer LeClaire has a warning: “Satan’s army is highly organized and his human followers are rallying the troops. Satanists are actively working to get monuments erected to the false god they serve even while others kill in his name. The prince of the power of the air is no longer willing to work behind the scenes in our media. He wants a place of prominence in our culture.”
- According to Gordon Klingenschmitt, not putting Bibles in hotels located on Naval bases is “a violation of every sailor’s right” to have a Bible.
- Lee Duigon proclaims that “the teachers’ unions, the homosexual activists, the atheist militants, the abortion fans who chant ‘Hail, Satan,’ and the statist schmucks who staff ‘human rights’ agencies really are the enemy.”
- Finally, when you own your own network like Glenn Beck does, there is nobody who can tell you not to spend an entire segment of your radio program delivering a teary-eyed monologue in between verses of “America The Beautiful.”