Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/12/16
- Dave Daubenmire declares that “anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that Hillary is not more popular than Trump. She is yesterday’s news. She is a hag. Most men I know cannot stand the Nurse Ratchet similarities that she exudes.”
- Paula White insists that Donald Trump has a “great relationship” with God.
- Robert Oscar Lopez warns that “the dark side of a Clinton presidency would be not merely difficult, but also intolerable, and that Clinton as president would be incomparably more damaging than the likely flaws of a Trump presidency. Clinton must be stopped at all costs.”
- Bryan Fischer is taking on the important issues.
- Finally, Brian Brown fumes in NOM’s latest fundraising pitch: “I imagine that Anthony Kennedy, the Supreme Court justice who wrote the opinion a year ago redefining marriage, will be laughing out loud to himself realizing that the most passionate supporters of marriage — NOM’s members who love the Lord and who revere what He created — seem to be giving up. Who could blame Anthony Kennedy if he thinks that God lost and he won?”