Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/11/16
- David Lane declares that “America is being assaulted by two fascism’s: militant Islamic fascism and militant homosexual fascism.”
- Donald Trump will be speaking at the Values Voter Summit again this year.
- Ann Coulter’s latest column is every bit as reasonable as expected: “Craven Republicans who blame Trump for the media’s lies may as well blame a rape victim for wearing a short skirt. Except with Trump, it’s the Muslim standard: They’re blaming a woman’s rape on being a woman.”
- Michael Bresciani asserts that “Trump is no knight in shining armor, but he is without doubt a Good Samaritan willing to step out from all those within the beltway and help.”
- Finally, FRC prays for voter I.D. laws: “May future presidents take seriously their biblical, constitutional duty to exercise true justice! May they nominate judges at every level who will affirm common sense systems, programs, and protections to prevent voter fraud. May God deliver our nation from the lawless spirit that has pervaded our land from the White House to the city streets. May He intervene to prevent voter fraud this year and expose every criminal act. May criminals be exposed, and brought to justice!”