Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/11/15
- Don Boys calls for bounties to be placed on all “dangerous beasts such as sharks, bears, lions, alligators, wolves, poisonous snakes, etc.”: “All the grizzlies in Alaska and all the sharks in the ocean are not worth one person’s life. In fact, put a bounty on such dangerous creatures! That won’t kill them all, but it will sure thin them out.”
- Paul Hair warns that “there is a war going on in America. Obama, his fellow autotheists, and Satanists have declared there is no price too steep to pay for their tenets of abortion and deviant sex.”
- Ted Cruz thinks that it is “just foolish” for other Republican candidates to be attacking Donald Trump.
- Speaking of Cruz, his father’s claim that “prior to 1962, everybody prayed before school started” and that “the Bible was the principal textbook in all schools” is, unsurprisingly, “mostly false.”
- Finally, Phil Burress says that Megyn Kelly “came across very hateful toward Trump … She came across as the loser, and I was very disappointed in the way her hatred of him was obvious.”