Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8/11/14
- Cindy Jacobs’ United States Reformation Prayer Network is launching a “21-day intercessory initiative” to stop corruption in America.
- Matt Barber claims that he is now wanted for hate crimes in Canada.
- If you were thinking that Jonathan Cahn’s prophetic “Harbinger” warnings couldn’t get any more ridiculous, you were wrong.
- Ralph Reed tells Gordon Klingenschmitt that his Faith and Freedom Coalition will be bigger than the Christian Coalition in its heyday and is currently signing up a thousand new members a day.
- A good question: “Is Deadly Ebola Outbreak the First Bowl of ‘Revelation’ Judgment?”“
- Focus on the Family’s Bruce Hausknecht is hopeful that the Supreme Court will redeem itself and restore its credibility by refusing to recognize gay marriage when it finally gets a chance to rule on the issue.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is not happy that President Obama made a video appearance at the Gay Games: “Obama couldn’t care less what God and the Bible say about sodomy. But no matter how cool the Left and ‘gay’ activists try to make homosexual behavior, it will always be detestable in the eyes of our Creator.”