Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 8-15-16
- Laurie Higgins declares that “homosexual and sex-rejecting (aka ‘transgender’) activists have been abusing, exploiting, and perverting the U.S. Constitution to serve their sexually anarchistic cultural revolution for years. Their revolution recognizes no authority and few boundaries. The public good and truth of marriage and properly ordered sexuality, the rights of children, and the Constitution will be sacrificed on the twin altars of perverse sexual desire and absolute autonomy.”
- You can always rely on Matt Drudge for factual and important news.
- His last book of prophecy may have been a total bust, but that is not going to stop Jonathan Cahn from releasing a new book filled with “important spiritual insights and end-time mysteries.”
- Apparently, working for Donald Trump’s failed magazine was, not surprisingly, an unpleasant experience.
- Finally, Pamela Geller is hard at work protecting you from “Islam’s supremacist imperative to have people eating halal meat without knowing it.”