Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/7/16
- Because he is a man of principle, Ted Cruz will now speak at the Republican National Convention, despite having called Donald Trump an utterly amoral narcissist and pathological liar.
- David Whitney says that “when we consider the tenor and mood of America today, many are sick and tired of Washington, D.C. and perhaps ready to consider seceding from Washington altogether. We have a government more venial and abusive than that of King George III.”
- David Lane declares that “America Is Following Nazi Tactics to Eradicate Christians.”
- David Kupelian says “it’s no exaggeration to say that, on close examination, just about every crazy, perverse, suicidal trend you can identify in today’s America – and for that matter, in Europe, currently reeling under the onslaught of a full-blown Islamic invasion – can be traced directly to the abandonment of the Western world’s founding religion and moral values in response to the left’s decades-long war on Christianity.”
- Finally, for a mere $1,450, you can enjoy a “VIP evening” with Glenn Beck.