Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/6/15
- It looks like we won’t be posting any Glenn Beck videos for awhile since he will be taking the rest of the month off to rest his vocal chords.
- James Dobson warns of dark days ahead: “Yes, a war on Christians, their leaders and churches, is already underway. It will increasingly involve the courts and law enforcement.”
- Linda Wall simply cannot handle the fact that “men marrying men and women marrying women [is] the law of the land. Although I saw it coming, I still want to vomit every time I am reminded of this abomination.”
- Mark Creech warns of dire consequences now that gay marriage is legal in all 50 states: “It is not likely fire and brimstone will fall on America immediately because of this decision, although God would certainly be justified in doing it. Nevertheless, this national sin is more apt to bring its own punishments over time. Although many will think it hyperbolic to say, the state sanctioning of gay marriage will eventually destroy traditional marriage.”
- Finally, Janet Porter is heroically not giving up the fight against gay marriage and is trying to get Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine to file a motion for rehearing.