Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/3/14
- Erik Rush says that “for all intents and purposes, Barack Obama is ISIS.
- Apparently, the Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby decision was a win for women.
- FRC praises God for the Hobby Lobby decision: “Praise God for hearing our prayers, for the Court upholding religious liberty and for protecting us from very real tyranny. May He contend on behalf of the other organizations and their court challenges.”
- Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics says that blacks are still not free and “they’ll never be free as long as abortion remains legal, because it was created as an instrument to get rid of them to begin with.”
- Finally, we can’t imagine that the Religious Right is going to be happy about a new biography suggesting that Dietrich Bonhoeffer was gay, especially given their obsession with comparing themselves to him.