Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/29/15
- The American Catholic Lawyers Association is calling on Catholic authorities “to impose appropriate canonical sanctions” on Justice Anthony Kennedy for having “failed in this sacred duty, violated the oath to God he took upon ascension to his high office, and thereby inflicted incalculable harm on society” by authoring the Supreme Court’s gay marriage decision.
- Morgan Brittany says that Donald Trump “has been the best thing to happen to the Republican Party in a long time.”
- It is safe to assume that “Molotov” Mitchell is not a fan of “light-in-the-loafers Lindsey” Graham.
- Kayla Moore, wife of Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, declares that “this is America, not Canada or some Third World country. We need to stop accepting sin like abortion and homosexuality.”
- Finally, Todd Starnes is beside himself: “The blood of the unborn is on all of our hands. We are long past barbarism—but I don’t believe there’s a word to describe the hellish monsters we’ve become.”