Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/25/14
- Republican Rep. David Jolly of Florida is under fire from anti-gay activists for his “act of cowardice and a betrayal” in supporting marriage equality.
- Gov. Bobby Jindal’s office is preventing Louisiana’s state board of education from hiring a lawyer so that it can’t sue him for trying to kill Common Core in the state.
- Mat Staver says that not allowing the promotion of ex-gay therapy on college campuses is “absolute pure evil.”
- We love BarbWire because it runs stories with titles like “More Gaystapo Obaminations.”
- Finally, Florida state senator Alan Hays plans “to introduce a bill that would make Dinesh D’Souza’s docudrama, America, required viewing for most teenagers in the state.”