Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/22/14
- Wayne Allyn Root teases that “I’m not promising it yet or officially declaring, but I’m thinking really seriously about running against Harry Reid for the United States senate in 2016.”
- The organization Christians in Defense of Israel has now become a part of Liberty Counsel.
- Matt Barber says President Obama’s ENDA executive order proves that he is an “imperialist president” who is “targeting and discriminating specifically against Christian companies.”
- Michael Brown likewise voices his displeasure: “[Y]ou took it upon yourself to enact an order which declares that, in the workplace, sexual rights trump religious rights. What a terrible, tragic shame.”
- Finally, Bob Dole is gearing up for another fight against the Religious Right over a UN treaty covering people with disabilities.