Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/2/15
- Linda Harvey demands that Republicans all over the country oppose efforts to pass any more nondiscrimination laws because “Sodomy is NOT a civil right!”
- Glenn Beck is now organizing a march in Birmingham, Alabama, which will end with speeches from the likes of David Barton.
- Dan Gainor of the Media Research Center insists that “no NBC reporter is now qualified to cover the presidential election” because NBC cut ties with Donald Trump.
- Michael Bresciani says “it takes no great power of discernment to see that calling what God has declared an abomination (homosexuality) is not a biblical, constitutional or common sense right for anyone on this planet – it is only a sure path to judgment.”
- Finally, Dutch Sheets is furious: “And who could ever forget the mocking spirit demonstrated by our president when he decorated the White House with rainbow colors. Using one of God’s covenantal symbols, a symbol now used by the LGBT movement, President Obama delivered one of the most arrogant, in-your-face gestures ever performed by an American president. Knowing fully the anguish millions of Christians were experiencing over this ruling, and knowing the insult this act would be to those millions of Americans, he chose to decorate the White House in this gay and lesbian symbolism.”