Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/15/14
- The Judicial Crisis Network is going to run $75,000 worth of ads attacking Gov. Chris Christie for being too liberal in terms of his judicial appointments.
- Alabama 6th Congressional district candidate Gary Palmer, the chief development officer of the Alabama Policy Institute, has secured the endorsement of James Dobson.
- Franklin Graham declares that “we are soldiers in God’s army, and we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge.”
- Amid controversy over a charter school’s use of Cleon Skousen’s book “The 5,000 Year Leap,” Glenn Beck doubled down on his support of the book today, urging his audience to buy up copies.
- Finally, did you know that “Obama Supports Racist Killing“?