Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/14/15
- Linda Harvey says that pedophiles “will be drawn like flies” to the Boy Scouts if the organization lifts its ban on gay scout leaders.
- Jesse Lee Peterson says America must close its borders and control immigration because “Israel’s been dealing with this kind of stuff for years now when they have suicide bombings, shootings in crowded places, innocent people being shot down.”
- CBN’s David Brody truly believes “that if you injected every single American with truth serum you would see that a robust majority of Americans really do believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. The problem is most people want to be ‘politically correct’ and be at the ‘cool table’ or have been brainwashed by a liberal media who suggest it’s time to get on the ‘right side of history.'”
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott “vetoed legislation that would have given Texas doctors more power to detain mentally ill and potentially dangerous patients,” thanks to pressure from the Church of Scientology.
- Finally, Glenn Beck reacted to news of a nuclear deal with Iran just as one would expect: “What this president has done will be remembered as something far worse than Neville Chamberlain. It will only be a matter of time before millions cry out his name in despair and contempt. A Holocaust, perhaps bigger than the last, where millions of Christians and even Muslims who are not Muslim enough will die at the hands of the Islamic State.”