Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/12/16
- Chris Simcox, co-founder of the Minuteman border patrol vigilante group, has been sentenced to 19.5 years in prison after being convicted of sexually abusing young girls.
- Phyllis Schlafly is angry that the “disloyal” Ted Cruz has not yet endorsed Donald Trump.
- Ohio-based Religious Right activist Phil Burress has announced that he is retiring.
- David Barton says that if conservative Christians would just vote, they could take control of government: “With an additional five million voters, we would have all of the House all of the Senate and the presidency in conservative hands.”
- Finally, Richard Land is not comfortable with the prospect of Donald Trump selecting Newt Gingrich as his running mate: “I think a total of six wives for the president and vice president together is probably a few too many to make most evangelicals comfortable.”