Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/11/16
- Meet Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser, Paula White.
- Mat Staver says that a man trying to marry his laptop is what happens “when you say that gender no longer matters in a gender-specific relationship such as marriage, then anything goes. It becomes a free-for-all; marriage becomes a mockery, and that, I think, is one of the aspects of this particular case — marriage becomes a mockery. But we’re going to see more of that ridiculous kind of notion, and really, at the end of the day, all this is an assault on marriage itself.”
- Ted Nugent says that President Obama “wants a race war.”
- A warning from Bill Muehlenberg: “When the heavy hand of the law gets into bed with the homosexual and transgender militants then we are all at risk.”
- Finally, Mike Heath is back in Maine with a new right-wing group that is working “to restore America to its former greatness by repealing same sex marriage laws and making homosexuality a crime.”