Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 7/10/15
- Caiden Cowger thinks the appearance of a “surprise blood moon” shows God’s displeasure with the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling.
- Bradlee Dean fumes that the Supreme Court oligarchy is “allowing less than 1.6 percent of the population to dictate ‘law’ to everyone else.”
- Tony Perkins says that “same-sex ‘marriage’ isn’t about building homes — it’s about destroying them.”
- Mat Staver warns that the gay marriage ruling is just the “tip of the iceberg.”
- Finally, BarbWire’s Gina Miller once again offers up her reasonable assessment of current events: “The persecution of Christians in the United States will now begin in earnest, as we have not seen thus far in our nation. While many associate murder with persecution, we’re not quite there—yet (but, give it time).”