Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/9/15
- It looks like Ted Cruz easily won over the Religious Right activists who gathered for the secretive Council for National Policy vetting session.
- OneMillionMoms is now going after the TV Land show “Impastor,” warning the network “that if the show does air, then we will contact sponsors aggressively.”
- The person handling the Duggar family’s current public image crisis also just happens to be one of Mike Huckabee’s long-time political advisors.
- Joseph Farah says that “it’s not only true that Christians and Jews are facing a new wave of marginalization and persecution in America today, it’s also true that those precious freedoms are also under assault.”
- Phyllis Schlafly uncovers Hillary Clinton’s “devious plan to capture even more illegal-alien vote” and stuff the ballot box.
- Finally, David Ravenhill has a dire warning: “As tragic as Bruce Jenner’s twisted mind and mutilated body has become, it is nothing in comparison to what is about to be unleashed. The scriptures make it clear that God is not mocked and that whatever we sow we reap. And when we sow to the wind we will reap a whirlwind.”