Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/8/16
- A representative of the American Family Association attended Target’s shareholders meeting today to complain about the company’s effort to protect the rights of transgender customers and employees and was “clearly snubbed” by company executives.
- On a related note, Janet Porter declares that “Target is evil. And now Target has become dangerous. If they don’t change their policy that puts women and children at risk, they deserve to be more than boycotted – they deserve to be bankrupt.”
- Phyllis Schlafly proclaims that “men have no place in the ladies’ room, and neither does political correctness.”
- Naturally, David Horowitz is defending Donald Trump’s racist attack on a Mexican-American judge.
- Finally, another typically reasonable column from BarbWire’s Gina Miller: “Barack Obama (or whatever his name is) continues to stand firmly in demented opposition to the God of all creation. Last week, Obama again signed a presidential proclamation declaring June to be ‘LGBT’ Pride Month. Some might shrug this off as no big deal, but this is a very big deal. This is the President of the United States, on behalf of our nation, officially celebrating pride of sin, sin the Bible calls an abomination to God.”