Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/4/14
- Bryan Fischer flatly declares that “Bowe Bergdahl deserves to die for what he has done.”
- Tony Perkins is a class act: “Taxpayer-funded sex changes: They aren’t just for traitors and illegal immigrants anymore!”
- Rob Schenck calls on Evangelical leaders to speak out against gun violence, saying “while I appreciate so much of what the NRA has done historically, it is not playing a constructive role in this situation.”
- We have no idea what this “Unite to Restore America As One Nation Under God Event” is going to be, but Cindy Jacobs is involved, so we’ll be sure to watch.
- Linda Harvey lays out the “12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children.”
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says that everyone remembers “when those terrorists from Afghanistan” carried out the 9/11 attacks. We’d like to point out that none of the hijackers were from Afghanistan.
- Finally, Focus on the Family’s Glenn Stanton says that gay relationships are not at all like straight relationships: “[I]t is difficult to say with honesty that serious gay and lesbian relationships are just like heterosexual relationships.”