Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/3/16
- The Catholic League’s Bill Donohue is not impressed by the nonreligious people who will be attending the Reason Rally this weekend: “They stand for nothing, believe in nothing, and many are good for nothing.”
- Memo to Franklin Graham: Jerry Boykin’s First Amendment rights do not entitle him to say whatever he wants without consequence.
- NOM announced today that the 2016 March for Marriage will take place on Saturday, June 25th: “This year’s March will protest the outrageous, anti-constitutional and illegitimate decision of the US Supreme Court redefining marriage … We are also marching to protest the imposition of a dangerous gender ideology by LGBT extremists and the Obama administration.”
- Peter LaBarbera provides in-depth coverage of his protest against the “International Mr. Leather” conference in Chicago last month.
- Finally, Paul Hair would love it if Marvel would turn Captain America into “a God-fearing man who fights transgender terrorists and their goal of forcing men into women’s bathrooms.”