Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/3/14
- Opponents of an Islamic Center in Tennessee have lost their effort to shut it down after the Supreme Court refused to hear their case.
- Bryan Fischer awaits the day the American people “reach their threshold of tolerance for unlawful behavior from our chief executive and simply insist that the constitutional remedy of impeachment be pursued.”
- Mychal Massie analyzes the president: “Obama is a man on the ropes. He is coming more unhinged. Only a person with deep-seated emotional instability makes the public displays he does. Only a person teetering on the brink of emotional collapse continues to make fallacious statements and then attempts to downplay them by claiming even greater lies.”
- Bill Muehlenberg is sick of the “spineless wonders” who “will not lift a finger or say a word about all the evil exploding all around us.”
- Finally, the latest voter mobilization effort from the Religious Right group United In Purpose is “Project 75” which seeks to “get pastors across the America to get 75% of their congregation educated in the Biblical worldview and voting accordingly on Election Day.”