Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/30/16
- The Family Research Council insists that it believes that “religious freedom goes for all faiths.” That comes as news to us.
- The American Family Association is trying to add another million signatures to its pledge to boycott Target.
- In his latest column, Bryan Fischer has returned to his favorite subject: “Homosexual monogamy is a myth. One of the secrets about the homosexual lifestyle that practitioners don’t want the public to know is that random, anonymous, and frequent sexual liaisons with strangers is endemic in the homosexual community.”
- J. Christian Adams says that “CAIR is essentially a gangster organization. They intimidate free speech, they go after individual organizations who tell the truth, they go after people in order to scare and intimidate them.”
- Finally, Matt Barber is not happy that President Obama designated the Stonewall Inn as a national monument: “It’s not something to celebrate. It’s a mark on American history … A president seeks a legacy, and this president’s legacy is going to be one of radical homosexual activism — of furthering and perpetuating sin, sexual deviancy, the murder of innocent unborn children and weakness in terms of the war against radical Islam.”