Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/30/15
- Glenn Beck says that over the last 10 days, America has been slapping God in the face like he has never seen before.
- Mychal Massie has nothing against the Confederate flag because “the Confederate flag has never called me a nigger, but white liberals have.”
- Julio Severo warns that “homosexuality brought destruction to Sodom, and it will bring destruction to any city or superpower embracing it. A remnant of Christians faithful to God should warn about the danger of sodomy and support efforts to protect children and their families from it.”
- Michael Peroutka is trying to use his new official county council title to promote the Institute on the Constitution and has even tried to promote its materials to schoolkids using county letterhead.
- Finally, Jim Bakker warns that there will be dire consequences for legalizing gay marriage: “God is not mocked. America has mocked God. We have been a blessed nation, but we are not a blessed nation any longer.”