Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/30/14
- For some reason, Pope Francis met with James Robison and Kenneth Copeland.
- The Family Leader contingent has been ousted from the leadership of the Iowa Republican Party.
- It was not all good news for the Religious Right from the Supreme Court today, as the court refused to hear Liberty Counsel’s challenge to California’s ban on ex-gay therapy.
- Laurie Higgins warns that “even if homosexuals win the term ‘marriage,’ and win all the gazillions of benefits they feel that homoerotic unions deserve, and even if they’re able to acquire children through morally dubious means, homosexuals will not rest until they have widespread public affirmation of their relationships which they believe cannot be achieved unless they obliterate all distinctions—including linguistic distinctions—between homosexual unions and heterosexual unions.”
- Finally, Anne Graham Lotz says that God has been revealing a lot of things to her recently and “one of the things He has impressed on me is that we are living at the end of human history as we know it.”