Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/29/15
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump over his recent statement that immigrants from Mexico are drug runners, criminals, and rapists.
- Franklin Graham is furious that the White House was lit up in rainbow colors following the Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage: “This is outrageous—a real slap in the face to the millions of Americans who do not support same-sex marriage and whose voice is being ignored.”
- Gordon Klingenschmitt “congratulates” the gay community on the Supreme Court win: “Let me offer the gay community my sincere congratulations. They fought hard on this issue for decades. And they won. So for the time being, they may feel great political joy. Under American law they can now marry. But under God’s law, this will always be a sin.”
- One News Now needs your help deciding “what event most reflects America’s monumental shift away from God’s moral code?”
- Finally, Theodore Shoebat calls for the rainbow “fag flag” to be burned: “I say keep the Confederate flag and strip every single one of these repulsive, diabolical little flags. Shred them to pieces, burn them, take them down and rip them up. Do whatever is necessary to destroy these idols. All of those in the South, who want to see the Confederate flag remain hoisted and presented, should, in multitudes, burn these horrid sodomite flags, to shake up the government and let them know: we know why you are doing this, you have an agenda, and that is to strip away traditional Southern culture and replace it with the modernist antichrist ideology.”