Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/25/15
- Gina Miller laments that “freedom of speech is effectively dead in America. It has been destroyed by the tyranny of political correctness in the hands of sexual degenerates and their apologists.”
- Bryan Fischer fumes over today’s Supreme Court decision on Obamacare: “The judicial tyrants of the Supreme Court, headed by chief oligarch John Roberts, have abandoned the Constitution, reason, and their oath of office by trashing the plain language of ObamaCare to reach an illogical, irrational, and judicially abominable result.”
- According to Bobby Jindal’s presidential campaign website, “Bobby is a scientific anomaly; and scientists should probably study him.”
- Peter LaBarbera is outraged that Wal-Mart is “rushing to embrace homosexual activism even as they condemn the Confederate flag.”
- Finally, Glenn Beck is encouraging his listeners to visit black-owned bakeries and ask them to make a cake featuring the Confederate flag … in the name of free speech.