Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/23/16
- Bryan Fischer explains why gay people should be allowed to own guns but not get married: “I support every constitutional right homosexuals possess, I oppose the granting of unconstitutional special rights that are predicated on sexually abnormal behavior. There is no constitutional right, for instance, for one homosexual to marry another.”
- David and Jason Benham brought their even more radical father Flip to the meeting that Donald Trump held with hundreds of Religious Right activists earlier this week.
- The AFA’s Walker Wildmon is very hurt by his “fellow Christians who are in the ‘Never Trump’ camp were quick to criticize the over 900 brothers and sisters who met with Mr. Trump.”
- Jennifer LeClaire helpfully explains “why so many people think Madonna is the Antichrist.”
- Finally, Cliff Kincaid declares that President Obama is a much bigger charlatan than Trump because he “has misled many young people, such as those at the National History Fair, who thought Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was a scoundrel who had deserted him. It turns out that the Kenyan Obama had not abandoned the family because the family was not his. The real father was Frank Marshall Davis, whose background in the Communist Party and support for ‘Red Russia’ had made it impossible for Obama to credit as a fatherly influence.”