Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/21/15
- Glenn Beck may not be on radio or TV this month, but that has not stopped him from completely freaking out about stuff.
- Roger Gannam of Liberty Counsel warns that gay marriage is all about “crushing dissent” and forcing Christians out of public office.
- It is probably never a good sign when a Republican presidential candidate like Rand Paul starts supporting a radical position first proposed by Bryan Fischer.
- James Robison says that the most important characteristics the next president must possess is that they “want what Father God wants” and “not only ask for prayer, but believe in it so strongly they live on their knees so they can stand on a rock-solid foundation of proven principles.”
- Finally, Mike Farris calls for a new Constitutional Convention to rein in and reshape the Supreme Court in the wake of the gay marriage ruling.