Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/20/16
- Some kind words from BarbWire: “Matt Barber should be happy that Right Wing Watch is condemning him and ‘Hating Jesus: The American Left’s War on Christianity.’ He should wear the hatred as a badge of honor … That’s why Right Wing Watch, an evil organization, published its diatribe against him … It’s a waste of time to engage with RWW or refute what it published because there is no point in engaging with evil.”
- Joseph Farah says “the very idea that it is somehow ‘healthy’ to exhibit any kind of pride in sinful behavior is a delusional, turning biblical truth on its head. And yet that is the queer view of pride.”
- David Kupelian warns that if Hillary Clinton becomes president “powerful forces of rage, revulsion and revenge will be unleashed in American society, and a level of pathology and madness we have never before witnessed will arise” and it will be all her fault.
- Mike Huckabee and Pat Boone predict that the Bible “may one day be labeled a hate book.”
- Finally, Scott Lively continues his crusade to reclaim the rainbow: “Today, in the cynical, opportunistic style of LGBT activists everywhere, the world’s most powerful nation has asked all the other nations of the world to join in its blasphemy of God by flying the rainbow flag in memory of the ‘gay on gay’ slaughter at the homosexual Pulse nightclub in Orlando. It is the responsibility of Christians (and Torah-believing Jews) everywhere to speak out against this defilement of God’s rainbow, and to demand that the LGBT movement cease and desist cloaking itself in His flag.”