Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/18/15
- Predictably, Ted Nugent is overjoyed that Donald Trump is running for president.
- The Southern Baptist Convention has passed a resolution declaring that “we will not accept, nor adhere to, any legal redefinition of marriage issued by any political or judicial body including the United States Supreme Court.”
- Don Boys declares that “homosexuals are not included into decent society because of their disgusting, depraved, and dangerous behavior.”
- Phyllis Schlafly warns that “a decision recognizing same-sex marriage would assist the efforts of those who want to silence supporters of traditional marriage.”
- Finally, Julio Severo wants to see Scott Lively appointed “as a U.S. Special Envoy for the Human Rights of Children and their Protection against the LGBT Agenda.”