Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/16/16
- Walid Shoebat has some more thoughts on the Orlando massacre: “When it comes to the Orlando case, the news cannot deny any longer that Omar Mateen was a faggot … This is fag on fag terrorism combined with Islam’s Jihad and the desire for martyrdom. PERIOD.”
- Robert Jeffress says that President Obama’s “favorite role” is that of “defender-in-chief for Islam.”
- Anti-Mormon activist Tricia Erickson wants Mitt Romney to shut up and stop criticizing Donald Trump: “He is just still trying to reconcile that he was not elected president of the United States – and he’s a narcissist. It’s all about him. It’s not about our country. And people need to shun this man. The guy needs to go away.”
- The AFA’s boycott of Target already has over a million signatures, but the organization is trying to get 50,000 more … as if that will make a difference.
- Finally, ex-gay activist Robert Oscar Lopez says “the gay lobby wasted the gay community’s time and their donors’ money. They need to go.”: “From Anita Bryant to Scott Lively, the gay lobby has trafficked in hysteria about the mortal threat posed to LGBTs by people who have Christian beliefs, do not approve of sodomy, and think families based on a mother and father with children are for the best. All those billions of dollars in petty lawsuits, phony shock ads, blacklists, watchdog groups, and sensational legislation, and for what?There is still AIDS. Domestic violence and sexual assault plague the gay community.”