Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/12/15
- Predictably, Glenn Beck is now going on and on about how his upcoming event in Birmingham, Alabama, is being orchestrated by God.
- Mat Staver says that “transsexual rights are NOT civil rights, but rather the abolition of civil rights and decency.”
- Lori Roth fumes that “Middle finger president Obama has from the beginning done nothing but lie about all he is involved with.”
- The American Family Association has added its support to the “boycott Wells Fargo” campaign because the bank ran an ad featuring a lesbian couple.
- Finally, enjoy this video of Matthew Hagee and a puppet attempting to recruit volunteers to work at Cornerstone’s vacation Bible school via a “parody” of “Let It Go”: