Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/1/15
- Sen. Lindsey Graham is the latest candidate to officially throw his hat into the ring for the 2016 GOP nomination.
- Robert Jeffress wants to make it clear that God forbids people from playing the “Charlie Charlie Challenge.”
- On a related note, Brian Brown’s CitizenGo has launched a petition calling upon Fox to cancel a new television show about Lucifer.
- Dinesh D’Souza is now a free man.
- Donald Trump humbly explains why he’ll make a great presidential candidate: “I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”
- Apparently a new poll showing that a majority of Americans describe themselves as “pro-choice” is actually good news for those who want to outlaw abortion.
- Finally, Franklin Graham issues another dire warning about the possible legalization of gay marriage: “This is a pivotal moment in the history of our nation. If the nation’s highest court decrees same-sex marriage as the law of the land, the consequences will be grave. It sets the stage for persecution of believers who are committed to the truth of Scripture. Can pastors preach against homosexuality without being accused of hate speech? Can Christian schools and colleges deny housing to same-sex couples and maintain their tax-exempt status? The ultimate danger, of course, is the devastating results of disobedience to God’s Word. Continual blatant sexual immorality that shakes its arrogant, godless fist before Almighty God is a flashing red sign warning of the imminent disintegration of a culture.”