Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/3/16
- Phyllis Schlafly insists that ex-felons should never be allowed to regain the right to vote: “We do not want convicted murderers and rapists sitting on juries in criminal trials, and we do not want convicted felons to be picking the next leaders of our nation. Elections are for law-abiding citizens to pick law-abiding leaders, not for criminals to elect fellow criminals.”
- Peter LaBarbera informs Target that “my family and I are joining the Target boycott and will no longer shop at your stores.”
- Don Boys says that Target must not just be boycotted, but completely destroyed: “Target must be destroyed, not just boycotted and humbled into submission regarding their love affair with the LGBT crowd … When Target goes belly up, it will send a loud message to other businesses that it is not wise to use perversion to antagonize principled people.”
- Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer were not amused by an Aasif Mandvi joke.
- Tony Perkins says that “the Left is never going to be satisfied if faith-based groups can contract with the government at all! They want to squeeze Christians out of government at the same time as they’re forcing them out of the marketplace, Public Square, and schools.”
- Finally, Bill Kristol explains that #NeverTrump apparently doesn’t actually mean “never Trump.”