Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/31/16
- Larry Tomczak tells his fellow religious conservatives that it is “time to be a good soldier” and support Donald Trump.
- Sarah Palin praises Trump as “a golden wrecking ball.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that “violent Black Lives Matter agitators don’t belong on college campuses; they belong in jail. If it weren’t for affirmative action, most wouldn’t even be on campus. It’s time to give these idiots the boot and make room for serious students and professors.”
- Bryan Fischer lays out the Christian view of the bombing of Hiroshima.
- Finally, Cliff Kincaid warns that allowing veterans to access medical marijuana will “turn vets into psychotic potheads.”