Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/27/14
- Allen West just so happened to be seated next to someone on a plane who knew the “ground truth” about what really happened in Benghazi and he told him all about it!
- Whenever something that the Religious Right supports gets banned from Facebook for violating hate speech standards, they throw a fit and scream “persecution.”
- Todd Starnes is unafraid to ask the hard questions: “Does Google Hate America?”
- Michael Peroutka donated a dinosaur skeleton worth over a million dollars to the Creation Museum.
- Finally, “Duck Dynasty’s” Phil Robertson will address the Republican Leadership Conference on Thursday, presumably because the GOP is intent on constantly solidifying its reputation as the party of choice for people who don’t like gays.