Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/26/17
- Joseph Farah calls for the appointment of a special counsel to “conduct a real investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.”
- What is alarming Laurie Higgins today? “Pray for our nation’s little ones. If they manage to survive the womb and are lucky enough to have both a mommy and a daddy, they may end up at their local library or bookstore for story time with drag queens.”
- Cliff Kincaid explains how “weed is linked to violence, mental illness and jihad.”
- Spencer Irvine wants the media to stop reporting that President Trump shoved another world leader aside: “It’s another hypothetical anti-Trump news piece, where the media is trying to portray the president as rude and bellicose. Was it a shove? Who knows, but the media should not speculate as much as it currently does.”
- Finally, Jesse Lee Peterson explains that critical thinking is a tool of the devil.