Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/24/16
- We just realized that right-wing pastor Paul Blair is running for a seat in the Oklahoma legislature.
- Rep. Renee Ellmers explains why she endorsed Donald Trump: “Women are forward thinking and they don’t care what’s happened in the past.”
- The Alabama State Republican Executive Committee passed a resolution in support of Roy Moore that calls on “the Court of the Judiciary to drop the politically motivated charges against” him.
- Phyllis Schlafly says that “our society was built on a foundation of the traditional family unit with men and women accepting their responsibilities. Transgenderism is a threat to traditional gender roles and to the foundation of American society.”
- The Illinois Family Institute declares that “the public school system is not broken. On the contrary, it is doing exactly what it was designed to do: indoctrinate the next generation into a socialist perspective of voluntary slavery.”
- Finally, Judith Reisman warns that gays “aim to wipe out all morality – whatever legal mechanisms that have protected the weak from the strong for thousands of years, to allow hypersexualizing all, expecting still normal folks to ‘get over it.’ It will be all ages for sex and include no limitations. There are to be no boundaries or regulations with regard to sexual identity or behavior. Indoctrination of all, at least by kindergarten, that one’s sexuality is a fluid, changing construct.”