Right Wing Bonus Tracks -5/23/16
- Todd Starnes has an “exclusive” report over the weekend that “Donald Trump has agreed to meet privately with some of the nation’s most prominent Evangelical leaders.” That is quite a scoop, considering that Time had the same “exclusive” report last week.
- Larry Tomczak prays for President Obama every day because he “cannot for the life of me understand his obsession with the LGBT agenda, especially transgenderism.”
- Carl Gallups tells conservative Christians who oppose Donald Trump not to be so “self-righteous about who is going to be president.”
- That argument probably will not be swaying Steve Deace: “If you are supporting Donald Trump, or flirting with doing so, you are playing a very dangerous game. There is simply no moral, biblical, or even strategic case for doing so, near as I can tell.”
- Larry Klayman says that Trump’s “proposal to temporarily ban Muslim immigration does not even go far enough! The ban should not be temporary but permanent, less we sow the seeds of our own destruction, European-style!”
- Finally, apparently Newt Gingrich has his fingerprints all over Trump’s campaign.